- This is a free, non-credit mini course.
- This course is a prerequisite for all online courses offered in the Online Program in the History of Medicine.
- You must complete this course before enrolling in an online course.
The course is offered on a regular basis throughout the year. You can find the upcoming schedule and register here.
- Everything in this course is done online. There is nothing that requires you to be in a classroom or in Baltimore.
- This course takes between 1-4 hours to complete, depending on your skills working online.
- With the notable exception of LiveTalks, you can do the class work on your own schedule.
For details on the course, including assignments and requirements for completion, please see the Syllabus.
- Username and password: Your CoursePlus username and password are needed to access most of this Web site. If you have forgotten them, use the account retrieval form.
- Computing requirements and tutorials: Please take a moment to review: computing requirements for online courses; tutorials for technologies used in online courses.
- Help: Feel free to contact CTLHelp if you encounter technical difficulties with this site.
- Fair use: The material at this Web site is subject to the copyright of the owners of the material and is being provided under rules of fair use for registered students in this course only. No additional copies of the copyrighted work may be made or distributed.